1. Tell me about yourself, your educational
background, extracurricular activities and work experience. (3 mins, be
ready to be interrupted)
2. What are your greatest strength and weakness, and
how will these affect your performance here? In what area do you think you
3. What are your qualifications and why should we
4. Are you a leader or a follower? Do you like to
work alone or with others? (Are you a team player?) Why?
5. What are your future plans (long-term plans) for
your career? Where would you like to be in ten years?
About the job/graduate program:
1. Why do you want to apply for this job/graduate
2. What qualities do you feel a successful
manager/academic (or the position you apply for) should have?
3. What do you want to achieve (1)in the first year
on the job (2)in this graduate program?
4. Do you have any work experience which is related
to the knowledge and abilities needed for this job/your graduate studies
5. What is the most interesting news/recent
development in the field you are about to enter?